Places of interest in Langres:
• Museum Maison des Lumières Denis Diderot,
• Birth house of Denis Diderot,
• Statue of Denis Diderot.
Opening dates and hours:
The museum Maison des Lumières is closed on Monday and on 1st January, 1st May, 1st November and 25th December.
• April to September: from 9am to 12pm and from 1.30pm to 6.30pm
• October to March: from 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Single ticket for the Maison des Lumières and the Musée d’Art et d’Histoire
• Full rate: 7 €
• Reduced rate: 4 € (from 12 to 18 years old, job seekers, large families from the 3rd child, groups from 10 people, Pass’52, Pass’Langres.)
Monthly conferences: the conferences at the Maison des Lumières or the Musée d’Art et d’Histoire, are free of charge.